Warning Signs That Could Mean Your Dog Is In Pain
Often our dogs suffer in silence. Because dogs cannot speak, it can sometimes be difficult to spot when they’re in pain, whether it is as a result of injury or an underlying issue. However, there are a number of signs, some more obvious than others, which can indicate pain in dogs. If your dog is in pain they may:
- Show signs of agitation.
- Cry out, yelp or growl.
- Be sensitive to touch or resent normal handling.
- Become grumpy and snap at you.
- Be quiet, less active or hide.
- Limp or be reluctant to walk.
- Become depressed and stop eating.
- Have rapid, shallow breathing and an increased heart rate.
If you find something that seems worrisome or the odd behaviour continues, see a vet immediately to diagnose the problem.
Call now to subscribe for Petfeast meals: 9766644687