All about Himalayan Yak Cheese
Himalayan Yak Chews seem to be the latest canine treat craze but what exactly are they?
Himalayan Yak Chews are a natural treat made from Yak and Cow milk to create a cheese flavor base. Additionally a little bit of salt & lime is added to it to create a distinguished flavour.
Yak Chews are Himalaya’s Best Kept Secret that’s filled with many health benefits for the dogs.
Sharing some of the benefits of rewarding your dog with Himalayan Yak Chew Treats.
- Long Lasting Treat
- Yak milk dog chews are known to be long lasting, providing hours of chewing time for your dog. Chews that are not finished can be stored for the next chewing session.
- Yak Chews are just simple, natural ingredients & nothing else. A very safe and uncompromising treat for your Pets.
- Milk in its raw form is difficult for dogs to digest but once the milk is made into cheese it is digested better.So through the process of making Himalayan Yak Chews, Lactose is virtually eliminated & it is safe for your pets consumption.
- Yak milk dog chews provide dental benefits by helping to remove plaque and tartar and to keep your pet’s gums strong. It is high in protein, and contains essential amino acids along with a variety of vitamins and minerals that’s good for your dog’s general well-being.
- The Himalayan Bar Chews come in Small, Medium, Large, and Extra Large Bars. Depending on how aggressive a chewer your pup is, and the exact breed you can determine which size is right for your canine sidekick!
Chewing is a favorite pastime for dogs.So Providing them the right dog chews is not only healthy for their teeth and gums, it can also help with anxiety, boredom and undesirable behavior. So get them the Yak Chews & see a happy & healthy pup enjoying the treat.